Free & Easy Wanderer by Plum Flower has helped countless women support their bodies during monthly cycles. This special herbal formula regulates Qi, nourishes the blood and generally harmonizes the body.
• Headaches [tension, stress, top of head or temple area]
• Neck and shoulder tension
• Jaw tension or clenched teeth
• Costal pain that is sharp and stabbing in nature [rib or back area]
• Bloating, nausea and distension
• Anger, anxiety and emotional outburst and/or depression
• Mood swings
• Cold hands and feet [regulate circulation]
• Irregular bowel habits
• Stiff or Inflamed Joints and Muscles
Other Name: Hsiao Yao Wan, Rambling Powder Pills, Xiao Yao San
Ingredients (Pin Yin): Chai hu, Bai shao, Dang gui, Bai zhu, Fu ling, Sheng jiang, Gan cao, Bo he
Ingredients: Bupleurum chinense root, Paeonia lactiflora root, Angelica sinensis root, Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome, Poria cocos sclerotium, Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root, Mentha haplocalyx herb. Other Ingredients: Talcum, Activated carbon, China wax.
TCM Functions: Softens the Liver, Regulates Qi, Nourishes Blood, Strengthens the Spleen
Standard Dosage: 8 pills, 3 x per day
Clinical Dosage: Administer half an hour before or one hour after eating. In the initial phases, dosage may be increased to 8-12 pills 3 times per day, then reduced to a maintenance dose as the formula takes effect. May be used long-term for several weeks to several months. May be used over the course of several years.