Enteromend by Health Concerns is an enzyme supplement that provides support for reducing symptoms of food intolerance including cramping, bloating, intestinal gas, nausea and diarrhea.
- Addresses symptoms of food intolerance including cramping, bloating, intestinal gas, nausea and diarrhea
- Reduces intestinal swelling via anti TNF activity
- Supports repair of the intestines by breaking down foreign proteins
- Supports the digestion a full spectrum of enzymes designed to breakdown carbohydrates, protein, and fats
- May be used with issues of gluten intolerance
Enteromend Ingredients in 1 capsule: Proprietary Blend: Protease-6 (500 DPP-IV units), Amylase, alpha-Galactosidase, Glucoamylase, Lactase, Invertase, Lipase, Acid Maltase, Peptidase
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose and water.
Enteromend does not contain wheat, gluten or dairy.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules per day with or between meals.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Do not use this product if are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.