ACES Antioxidants by Carlson Labs is a highly active antioxidant complex that provides vitamins A, C, E, and Selenium to help protect our body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Selenium also serves as a vital building block for glutathione peroxidase, one of the most powerful antioxidant enzymes in our body.
ACES Antioxidants offers protective support for your body from the harmful effects of free radicals. Environmental/air pollution, tobacco smoke, ozone, radiation, as well as pesticides, dietary fats and heavy exercise can produce unstable substances in the body called free radicals.
Research has established that excess free radicals can damage healthy cells.
• Beta-Carotene (pro-Vitamin A) provides support for quenching singlet oxygen molecules
• Vitamin C provides support for protecting tissues and blood components
• Vitamin E provides support for protecting cell membranes
• Selenium is a vital building block in the structure of glutathione peroxidase, one of the body's antioxidant enzymes
• Together, they provide support for "mopping-up" free radicals as they form
ACES Antioxidant Ingredients in 2 softgels:
Vitamin A (as beta carotene) RAE 3000 mcg
Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate) 1000 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 268 mg
Calcium (from calcium ascorbate) 110 mg
Selenium (from l-selenomethionine) 100 mcg
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil, soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), soy lecithin, beeswax.
This product does not contain gluten, milk or preservatives.
Adults: take 2 soft gels daily at mealtime. Soft gel color variations may occur.
Store away from heat and moisture.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of the reach of children.