Alpha Lipoic Acid by Carlson Labs is a powerful antioxidant which works with other nutrients such as vitamins E, C and glutathione to support energy production and defend against excessive free radicals.
• Support healthy liver function
• Help maintain healthy energy production
• Assist in maintaining normal blood glucose levels
• Defend against free radicals
• Support nerve function, including in the eyes and extremities
• Help protect your cell's nucleus - home of your genes
• Help maintain your good health
• Support energy production
Unlike traditional antioxidants, which are typically soluble in either water or fat, Alpha Lipoic Acid is soluble in both, allowing it to interact with almost every cell in our body.
Alpha Lipoic Acid plays an important role in converting food to energy and can also help scavenge free radicals.
It works well with other nutrients, such as glutathione and vitamins C and E, by regenerating them and extending their biochemical lives.
Alpha Lipoic Acid Ingredients in 1 tablet:
Calcium (from dicalcium phosphate) 39 mg
Alpha Lipoic 300 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (veg.), ethylcellulose.
This product does not contain gluten or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 tablet 1 or 2 times daily at mealtime, or as directed by your healthcare. Do not chew tablets.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of the reach of children.