Berberine HCL by Bioclinic Naturals maintains glucose metabolism and cardiovascular health.
Traditionally used for gastrointestinal symptoms, berberine has emerged as a potent cardiometabolic aid with diverse benefits and mechanisms of action. It has hypoglycemic effects, via both an inhibition of alpha-glucosidase activity and an upregulation of insulin receptors in peripheral tissues, thereby improving insulin sensitivity.
Furthermore, it activates Nrf2, a key regulator of cellular antioxidant defense, and attenuates glucose induced neurotoxicity, suggesting a therapeutic potential for diabetic neuropathy.
Berberine HCL Features:
• Hypoglycemic effects via multiple mechanisms, including enhancement of insulin sensitivity
• Favorable effects on blood lipids, including a reduction in triglycerides, and both total and LDL cholesterol
• Activates Nrf-2, a key regulator of antioxidant gene transcription and prevention of glucose-induced neurotoxicity
• Provides 500 mg berberine HCl per capsule, the dosing strength used in clinical trials for glucose and lipid control
• Extracted from Berberis vulgaris (European barberry)
Berberine HCL Ingredients:
Berberine HCl (from Berberis vulgaris extract) (rhizome) 500 mg.
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), stearic acid and silica.
This product does not contain artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication. Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Keep out of reach of children.