Vitamin K2 by Bioclinic Naturals supports bone and vascular health and contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable MK-7 form.
Discovery of vitamin K-dependent (VKD) post-translational modification of proteins involved not only in coagulation, but also in bone metabolism, vascular calcification, cell growth regulation, and even ATP production has dramatically shifted both the physiological and clinical importance of this enzymatic cofactor.
Clinically, a lower intake of vitamin K has translated into a greater risk for myocardial infarction and stroke, plaque instability, and most recently, diabetes. A greater intake of vitamin K, particularly K2, has been associated with lower all-cause mortality, coronary heart disease, aortic calcification, as well as cancer incidence and fatality. Higher intake of MK-7, which has the longest half-life and the most extra-hepatic distribution, has been associated with lower risk of fracture and greater BMD.
Vitamin K2 Benefits:
• Provides 100 mcg per serving of vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
• MK-7 has the greatest half-life of all forms of vitamin K, as well as the best extra-hepatic distribution
• Vitamin K2, particularly MK-7, allows for much lower dosing with significant clinical benefit
• Extracted from natto beans, the food-based highest naturally occurring MK-7
Vitamin K2 Ingredients in 1 capsule:
Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean) 100 mcg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water) and magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
This product does not contain dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast or artificial preservatives.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* This product contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable MK-7 form.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant or nursing or taking blood thinners.
Keep out of reach of children.