Black Elderberry Syrup by Gaia Herbs is designed to promote healthy immune system function, especially during cold and flu season. This naturally effective cold syrup contains an extract blend of black elderberries and acerola cherry which work together to soothe irritated throats, provide antioxidant support and promote the immune system's defensive capabilities.
Black elderberries in particular contain a number of antioxidant flavonoid compounds that target and nourish the immune system when it's under stress promoting your body's ability to protect against airborne stressors.
Black Elderberry Syrup health benefits:
• Supports optimal immune system response
• Promotes optimal functioning of the respiratory system
• Aids in reducing respiratory congestion
• Natural source of vitamin C
• Provides antioxidant protection
• Promotes weight loss
• Improves digestive health
• Promotes cardiovascular health
• Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
• Promotes bone health
• Promotes skin health
• Reduces inflammation
Ingredients 1 teaspoon:
Black Elderberry juice concentrate, equivalent to 14.5 g fresh elderberries (Sambucus nigra) 1900 mg
Acerola fruit extract (Malpighia glabra) 148 mg
Vitamin C (from Certified Organic Acerola) 13 mg
Proprietary Synergistic Blend: 104 mg
- Lemon Balm leaf freeze-dried extract (Melissa officinalis)
- Grindelia Floral Buds (Grindelia robusta)
- California Poppy Flowering Herb (Eschscholzia californica)
Other ingredients: Certified Organic Sugar Cane, Water, Lemon Juice
Adults take 1 teaspoon daily. Children ages 2-12 take 1/2 teaspoon daily. The dosage may be increased to 2 times daily for both children and adults, if necessary. Shake well before each use and refrigerate after opening.
Do not take this supplement if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.