Chiroin by Health Concerns helps promote safe and effective management of weight in addition to supporting normal glucose levels. Chiroin supports the user who want to lose weight or maintain their current weight by suppressing the appetite so that less calories are consumed.
The key ingredient used in Chiroin is a proprietary extract sourced from the juice of carob pods, producing D-Chiro Inositol. This substance aids in the normal metabolism of glucose in the body for proper energy production.
Key health benefits:
- Supports healthy weight loss and management by supporting normal glucose metabolism
- Aids in suppressing the appetite
- Stimulates the proper amount of insulin to maintain blood glucose and lipids at normal levels
- Promotes good cardiovascular health
- Helps increase ovulation in women for improved fertility
Chiroin Ingredients in 1 tablet: Proprietary Blend 300 mg, Carob pod extract containing D-Chiro Inositol Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose.
Suggested Use: Take 1 to 4 tablets per day with meals. Lean women and men: take 2 tablets per day with meals. Overweight women and men: take 4 tablets per day with meals.