Click to enlargeVital Nutrients - Chondroitin Sulfate 90% 400mg - 60 caps

FREE SHIPPING on ALL Orders!

Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg 60 caps

Each capsule contains: Chondrotin Sulfate 90% 400 mg. 90% pure chondroitin sulfate Remaining 10% is other tracheal cartilage material

Other ingredients: Ascorbyl Palmitate

Contains no coatings, binders, fillers, or dairy, wheat, eggs, soy, yeast, commercial sugars, starch, preservatives, or hydrogenated oil

Suggested usage: Take one to two capsules two times daily or as directed by your health care professional.

Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.


CHON4$24.80




Copyright © 2016, Natural Nutritionals. All rights reserved.

Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. Naturalnutritionals.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.