Cod Liver Oil Lemon by Carlson Labs is known for its superior quality and flavor. To guarantee optimal freshness, Carlson Labs carefully monitors its products from the ocean to the store, and they use only the most sustainable methods of harvesting fish from the cold, clean waters of Norway. As soon as the fish are caught, they're taken to Carlson's tightly regulated processing facility to extract and purify their oils.
Carlson Labs Cod Liver Oil Lemon is bottled in glass, has natural vitamin E added and is nitrogen-flushed to keep it from oxidizing.
• Supports the health of the joints, brain, heart and eyes
• A rich source of vitamins A and D, which are essential for proper hormone levels and healthy bones and teeth
• One teaspoon contains 1,100 mg of omega-3 fatty acids
• Made and packaged in Norway to guarantee optimal freshness
• Award-winning lemon flavor and no fishy taste
Cod Liver Oil Lemon Ingredients in 1 teaspoon:
Vitamin A (from cod liver oil) 255 mcg RAE
Vitamin D (from cod liver oil) 10 mcg (400 IU)
Vitamin E (as d- Alpha tocopherol) 6.7 mg
Norwegian Cod Liver Oil 4.6 g
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1100 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 500 mg
EPA (Eicsapentanoic Acid) 400 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Lemon Flavor.
Suggested Use: Adults: take one teaspoonful daily with meals. Refrigerate after opening to retain freshness.