Ease 2 by Health Concerns is based on the traditional formula Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang (Bupleurum and Cinnamon Combination), which addresses prolonged viral issues with GI disturbance and muscular tension.
- Supports relaxing muscular tension, especially of the neck, shoulder, and upper back
- Provides support for issues related to prolonged colds and flu that are accompanied by headache, gastrointestinal disorders, and body aches
- Useful support for emotional disorders, PMS, especially with spleen deficiency
- Provides support for issues related to chronic gastrointestinal disorders, alternating loose or constipated stools, food allergies, abdominal tenderness, bloating, and belching with spleen deficiency
- Chinese Traditional: Invigorates liver qi; Harmonizes the liver and spleen; Harmonizes the exterior and interior; Relieves the surface; Tonifies spleen qi
Ingredients in 3 tablets: Proprietary Blend (650 mg per tablet): Bupleurum root (chai hu), Pueraria root (ge gen), Pinellia rhizome (ban xia), Cinnamon twig (gui zhi), White Peony root (bai shao), Ginseng root (ren shen), Scute root (huang qin), Licorice root (gan cao), Ginger rhizome (gan jiang).
Other Ingredients: silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose, sweet potato.
Suggested Use: Take 3 tablets daily between meals.
Do you use this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.