Eight Treasures by Health Concerns is indicated support for lack of both Qi and blood. The formula is the combination of two smaller formulas, The Four Gentlemen (Si Jun Zi Tang), to tonify Qi, and The Four Substances (Si Wu Tang) to tonify blood.
- Addresses fatigue, sallow complexion, reduced appetite, spots before the eyes, cold limbs, shortness of breath, light headedness or vertigo
- Addresses anemia from chronic illness or blood loss
- May provide support for delayed or irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, post menstrual fatigue, uterine bleeding and the related chronic conditions
- May also be helpful support for dry skin, and dry brittle hair
- The formula is modified to increase circulation, making it beneficial support for athletes who frequently suffer from depletion of blood
- Chinese Effects: Tonifies Qi and blood; Moves the blood
Ingredients in 3 tablets: Proprietary Blend: Codonopsis root (dang shen), White Atractylodes rhizome (bai zhu), Poria sclerotium (fu ling), Rehmannia (cooked) root (shu di huang), White Peony root (bai shao), Tang Kuei root (dang gui), Ligusticum root (chuan xiong), Spatholobus stem (ji xue teng), Baked Licorice root (zhi gan cao), Ginger rhizome (gan jiang), Red Date fruit (da zao).
Other Ingredients: vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 3 tablets 2 to 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.