Guang Ci Tang - Bai He Gu Jin Pian, Tablets - 200 Tablets
FREE SHIPPING on All Orders!
Healthy lungs ensure that abundant oxygen is transported from the air into the bloodstream while as much as carbon dioxide is released from the blood and expelled from the body. The lung capacity or vital capacity is a measurement of the lung' ability to resperate, and starts to decline around the age of 30. When the lungs are weakened, one may experience shortness of breath, lack of physical strength, reluctance to talk, and a pale complexion. All of these are indications of Lung Qi deficiency in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Another common type of Lung weakness is Lung Yin deficiency, which is shown as dry cough, dry and sore throat, hot palms and soles, and night sweat etc. Smoking cigarettes is a common cause of Lung Yin deficiency.
Bai He Gu Jin Tang is a popular Chinese herbal medicine used to replenish the Lung' Yin energy. As the lungs are characterized as "Metal" in TCM and Bai He or lily is the chief Chinese herb in the herbal formula, it comes the name of "Lily Strengthen Metal".
Bai He Gu Jin Wan/Pian is indicated in China Pharmacopoeia1 for nourishing Yin energy, moistening the lungs, transforming phlegm, and stopping cough.† The Chinese medicine is used for Yin deficiency of both the lungs and the kidneys, dry cough with little phlegm, sputum with blood, and cough with dryness due to deficiency of yin fluid of both the lung and throat.†
• Bai He (Lily bulb) is the chief Chinese herb in the formula that nourishes the lung Yin energy and moistens the lungs. Lily also has an effect on clearing lung heat and reducing cough.
• Di Huang (Rehmannia root), used in both raw and prepared forms, is also a chief herb in the formula. The Chinese herb nourishes Yin and tonifies the kidneys. In addition, the raw Rehmannia root clears heat and generates fluids to relieve thirst. The combination of Rehmannia and Lily serves to enforce each other's function in replenishing lung (metal) and kidney (water).
• Mai Men Dong (Ophiopogon tuber) may nourish the Lung' Yin energy, moisten the Lungs, and clear Lung heat, thus enhancing the Lily' effectiveness.
• Xuan Shen (Scrophularia root) nourishes Yin and reduces Fire and assists the action of Rehmannia.
• Bei Mu (Fritillaria bulb) stops coughing, transforms phlegm, and moistens the lungs.
• Jie Geng (Platycodon root) ventilates the lung and clears phlegm. The Chinese herb can be used for coughs with various causes.
• Gan Cao (Licorice root) The Chinese herb moistens the lung, relieves cough and transforms phlegm. It is often combined with platycodon root to clear phlegm and relieve a sore throat.
• Dang Gui (Angelica root) and Bai Shao (Peony root) nourishes the blood to benefit the Yin energy.
Bai He Gu Jin Tang is reportedly beneficial to collapsed lung (spontaneous pneumothorax). In a study of 15 cases of collapsed lungs, patients treated with Bai He Gu Jin Tang for 30 to 40 days in addition to the standard Western medication regimen shortened their hospital stay from 27.85 days to 18.93 days (P<0.05)
INGREDIENTS What is the formula composition? A proprietary blend of Bulbus Lilii Brownii Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae Radix Rehmanniae Preparata Tuber Ophiopogonis Japonici Radix Scrophulariae Ningpoensis Bulbus Fritillariae Thunbergii Radix Angelicae Sinensis Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae Radix Platycodi Grandiflori Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Bai He) (Di Huang) (Shu Di Huang) (Mai Dong) (Xuan Shen) (Bei Mu) (Dang Gui) (Bai Shao) (Jie Geng) (Gan Cao)
What is Available? Guang Ci Tang® Bai He Gu Jin Pian (LungVigor™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, this product represents the most potent form of Bai He Gu Jin Pian (Wan) on the market. One tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb.
Please note that Guang Ci Tang® Bai He Gu Jin Wan in the pill form, which has the same formulation as the tablet, is discontinued.
Bai He Gu Jin Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today. GUANG CI TANG® ADVANTAGES Effective. Safe. Affordable True 5:1 concentration Double the strength of other brands Minimal or no fillers and binders No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.) Made in a cGMP certified facility Unbeatable value Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report.
HOW DO I USE IT? The standard dosage for LungVigor™ is 5 tablets or pills each time, taken 2 to 3 times daily with or before meals. One bottle lasts users 2 to 3 weeks. The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase). Consult your practitioner for precise dosage recommendations based on body weight and other factors.
LungVigor™ is a tonic and therefore it usually takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 - 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
Differentiation in Usage Bai He Gu Jin Wan is for dry cough with little phlegm. The cough may come with hectic fever, heat sensation in the palm of your hands, sweating, and thirsty mouth. We have an array of Chinese medicines for cough, please check our guide to select the suitable product for your condition. Side Effects Bai He Gu Jin Pian (Wan) has been safely used with few adverse effects. Warning Allergy Info LungVigor™ is gluten free