Guang Ci Tang - Bu Nao Yang Shen Pian, Tablets - 200 Tablets
FREE SHIPPING on All Orders!
BrainNew™ (Bu Nao Yang Shen Pian, formerly Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Pian, ?????) is a Chinese herbal medicine specially formulated to help revitalize brain function for people who are suffering from mental stress and exhaustion.
We are living in a highly competitive world. Competition is intense, whether you are running your own business, a working professional, a student, or a homemaker. Pressure is high to deliver results, which often translates to working long hours. Naturally stress starts to build up, which can result in a lack of focus, memory loss, difficulty sleeping, fatigue, palpitations, and headaches. These signs are related to the brain function and indicative of a disharmony between the Heart and the Kidneys according to traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). In TCM, the Heart corresponds to Fire and holds the Spirit or mental activities (sounds familiar? remember Celine Dion's "my heart will go on") whereas the Kidneys correspond to Water and are the fundamental source of the Yin, Yang, and Qi energies of the body. Their harmonious interaction ensures proper bodily functions. When the body is overexerted, either through work or study, the Heart and the Kidney are negatively impacted. This leads to hyperactive fire of the Heart and the Yin insufficiency of the Kidney, resulting in the symptoms mentioned above.
BrainNew™ is a Chinese herbal formula that may refresh brain functions.† The Chinese herb nourishes the Heart to calm the mind, tonifies the Kidneys to benefit the brain. The function of BrainNew™ is carried out by the unique combination of following Chinese herbs.
• Suan Zao Ren (Sour Jujube seed) nourishes the heart and liver, calms the spirit. Suan Zao Ren is a key Chinese herb for insomnia. Suan Zao Ren extracts can shorten sleep latency significantly and increase sleeping time in animal studies.1
• Shou Wu Teng (Polygoni Multiflori vine) is a popular Chinese herb for insomnia. Shou Wu Teng acts to nourish the heart and calm the spirit.
• He Huan Hua (Albiziae flower) calms the spirit and disperses the stagnated Qi energy to improve mood.
• Yuan Zhi (Polygalae root) calms the spirit and expels phlegm. The Chinese herb is renowned in Chinese medicine for improving learning and memory. The beneficial effects of Yuan Zhi on the brain function are being confirmed by modern studies.2
• Dan Shen (Salvia root) is well known for promoting blood circulation. The Chinese herb also nourishes the blood and calm the spirit. For insomnia, Dan Shen is often combined with Suan Zao Ren.
• Wu Wei Zi (Schisandra berry) is a famous tonic Chinese herb that both nourishes the Kidneys and calms the Spirit. Schisandra berry is perfect for insomnia and palpitation caused by the disharmony between the Heart and the Kidneys.
• Huang Jing (Polygonati root) replenishes both Yin and Qi energies to nourish the Kidneys.
• Dang Gui (Angelicae Sinensis root) is a common tonic Chinese herb for blood nourishment.
• Zhi Mu (Anemarrhena rhizome) clears heat and drains fire to take care of irritability.
INGREDIENTS What is the formula composition? A proprietary blend of Radix Polygalae Tenuifoliae Rhizoma Acori Tatarinowii Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis Semen Ziziphi Spinosae Flos Albiziae Caulis Polygoni Multiflori Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae Rhizoma Anemarrhenae Asphodeloidis Rhizoma Polygonati Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Yuan Zhi) (Shi Chang Pu) (Wu Wei Zi) (Suan Zao Ren) (He Huan Hua) (Shou Wu Teng) (Dan Shen) (Zhi Mu) (Huang Jing) (Dang Gui)
What is Available? Guang Ci Tang® Bu Nao Yang Shen Pian (BrainNew™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, this product represents the most potent form of Bu Nao Yang Shen Pian on the market. One tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb.
BrainNew™ is a Guang Ci Tang signature formula.
Bu Nao Yang Shen Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today. GUANG CI TANG® ADVANTAGES Effective. Safe. Affordable True 5:1 concentration Double the strength of other brands Minimal or no fillers and binders No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.) Made in a cGMP certified facility Unbeatable value Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report.
HOW DO I USE IT? The standard dosage for BrainNew™ is 5 tablets or pills each time, taken 2 to 3 times daily with or before meals. One bottle lasts users 14 to 21 days. The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase). Consult your practitioner for precise dosage recommendations based on body weight and other factors.
BrainNew™ has a mild action and therefore it usually takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 - 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
Differentiation in Usage Side Effects BrainNew™ has been safely used with few adverse effects. Warning Allergy Info BrainNew™ is gluten free