Hepatoplex Two by Health Concerns is designed to promote a return to normal liver function by invigorating the blood supply and improving circulation in the capillaries.
Individuals who suffer from cirrhosis and fibrosis of the liver often experience the debilitating symptoms of chronic hepatitis C infection.
Hepatoplex Two nourishs the blood and improves its circulation, including capillaris, carthamus flower, red peony and salvia roots, citrus peel, Buddha's Hand fruit, persica, licorice root and ligusticum root.
- Helps to nourish and invigorate the blood
- Promotes normal functioning of the liver
- Aids in increasing the circulation of the blood and improving micro-circulation in the capillaries
- Helps to resolve post-surgical blood stagnation
- Aids in relieving inflammation in the liver and spleen
Hepatoplex Two Ingredients in 3 tablets: Proprietary Blend Capillaris (Yin Chen Hao), Carthamus (Hong Hua), Tang-kuei root (Dang Gui), Red Peony root (Chi Shao), Salvia root (Dan Shen), Immature Citrus Peel (Zhi Shi), Buddhas Hand fruit (Fo Shou), Persica seed (Tao Ren), Ligusticum (Chuan Xiong), Licorice root (Gan Cao).
Other Ingredients: vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 3 tablets 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.