Children's Chewable Pro-Bio Gold Chocolate by Kirkman is a high strength probiotic chewable wafer with the same six certified strains of organisms present in our signature Pro-Bio Gold product and with the same potency.
Normally, chewable probiotic formulations are weak, low dosage products because of the fragility of the organisms; however, Kirkman has developed an optimal formulation that is produced under special cold, dehumidified conditions so that the product maintains full potency when compressed into a tablet.
Pro-Bio Gold utilizes six probiotic strains that have undergone DNA fingerprinting in supporting their identity and long-term stability. More than 65 scientific studies and published articles have been written in support of the strains that demonstrate the following characteristics:
• high tolerances to survive stomach acid and bile salts
• support for the body’s natural defenses and the intestinal tract’s immune system
• ability to alleviate occasional diarrhea and constipation
• ability to address lactose metabolism issues
• ability to adhere to and colonize the GI mucosal membrane
• support with regulating intestinal mobility and normal bowel function
• ability to possibly create an inhibitory effect on free radical activity in the colon
Children's Chewable Pro-Bio Gold Chocolate Ingredients in 1 chewable tablet:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 6.75 billion
Lactobacillus acidophilus 4.82 billion
Bifidobacterium bifidum/lactis 4.82 billion
Lactobacilus casei 960 million
Lactobacillus plantarum 1.9 billion
Streptococcus thermophilus 723 million
Other Ingredients: Dextrose, stabilized probiotic strains, xylitol, natural chocolate flavor, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable), stevia leaf extract, natural vanilla flavor, sodium chloride.
This product does not contain soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, egg, yeast, gelatin, artificial flavorings, artificial colorings, inulin, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
Children take 1 to 2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Keep bottle refrigerated and tightly capped. Do not remove the desiccant bag.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication.
Keep out of reach of children.