Mobility 3 by Health Concerns promotes normal joint function and to help manage uncomfortable physical symptoms associated with exposure to cold, wind and dampness, including numbness, pain, headache and fatigue.
Mobility 3 is formulated with select herbs to address issues dealing with mild lower back pain, soreness in the legs, and overall joint discomfort. These herbs include tang kuei, spathobolus, cinnamon twig, cinstanche salsa, tienchi, rehmannia, ginger extract and ho-shou-wu.
- Supports normal joint function
- Aids in eliminating or managing such symptoms of cold, wind and dampness -exposure as numbness, lower back pain, joint pain and fatigue
- Helps tone the kidneys and digestive system
- Aids in relieving pain and stiffness
- Invigorates the blood and improves circulation
Ingredients in 3 tablets: Proprietary Blend (650 mg per tablet): Kirin Ginseng (Ji Ling Shen),Cinnamon Twig (Gui Zhi), Rehmannia (Shu Di), Ho-shou-wu (He Shou Wu), Loranthus (San Ji Sheng) Tang-kuei (Dang Gui), Cistanche (Rou Cong Rong), Ardisia Gigantifolia (Zou Ma Tai), Chiang-huo (Qiang Huo) Du-huo (Du Huo), Tienchi (San Qi), Milletia (Ji Xue Teng) Asarum (Xi Xin), Tinospora (Shen Jin Teng), Chaenomelis (Mu Gua), Achyranthes (Niu Xi).
Other Ingredients: silicon dioxide, stearic acid, and cellulose.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 3 tablets 3 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.