Marrow Plus by Health Concerns (Ji Xue Teng) is based on the clinical experience of Misha Cohen, OMD, L.Ac., in helping those with suppressed bone marrow function. It was originally designed based on raw herb formulas used to support people undergoing chemo and radiation.
Marrow Plus is often used for immune system issues.
It was researched at UCSF supported by a grant from the NIH Office of Alternative Medicine and Health Concerns.
- Support for anemia and blood deficiency
- Support for symptoms due to bone marrow suppression as caused by chemo or radiation
- Support against side effects from pharmaceuticals such as AZT, anti-tumor agents, and other drugs that suppress white blood cells (WBC) or red blood cells (RBC), e.g., chemo
- Supports regenerating blood following a blood transfusion
- Useful support for chronic pain and numbness
Actions: Vitalizes and tonifies blood; Tonifies Qi; Strengthens the spleen and kidney
Marrow Plus Ingredients in 3 tablets: Proprietary Blend (750 mg per tablet): Spatholobus stem (ji xue teng), Ho-shou-wu root (he shou wu), Salvia root (dan shen), Codonopsis root (dang shen), Astragalus root (huang qi), Ligusticum root (chuan xiong), Rehmannia root (raw & cooked) (sheng & shu di huang), Lycium fruit (gou qi zi), Tang Kuei root (dang gui), Lotus seed (lian zi), Citrus peel (chen pi), Red Date fruit extract (da zao), Oryza sprout (gu ya), Gelatinum (e jiao).
Other Ingredients: vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 3 tablets 2 to 3 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.