A high potency multi-vitamin/mineral and trace element formula that provides the highest nutritional value for all systems of the body.
A hypoallergenic, bioavailable, gentle formula that is well tolerated by most individuals.
Multi-Nutrients 4 contains minerals in citrate form for better absorption.
This formula contains copper and iron.
Vitamin A (as beta carotene and mixed carotenes): 20,000 IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): 850 mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol): 1000 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): 400 IU
Thiamin (as thiamine HCl): 40 mg
Riboflavin: 15 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 15 mg
Folate (as L-5-MTHF): 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 500 mcg
Biotin: 400 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate): 350 mg
Calcium (as dicalcium malate & calcium pantothenate): 300 mg
Iron (as iron aspartate): 10 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide): 225 mcg
Magnesium (as dimagnesium malate): 275 mg
Zinc (as zinc citrate): 15 mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine): 200 mcg
Copper (as copper glycinate): 2 mg
Manganese (as manganese citrate): 6 mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): 200 mcg
Molybdenum (as molybdenum citrate): 100 mcg
Potassium (as potassium citrate): 75 mg
Riboflavin 5’ Phosphate: 10 mg
Niacinamide: 110 mg
Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate: 10 mg
Boron (as boron citrate): 3 mg
Vanadium (as vanadium citrate): 100 mcg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, ascorbyl palmitate, and magnesium silicate.
Does not contain coatings, binders, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk/dairy, soy, protein, eggs, sugar, hydrogenated oil or artificial coloring, flavors or preservatives.
Suggested Use: Take 3 to 6 capsules daily in divided doses with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Independently tested for authenticity, potency, solvent residue, stability and bacteria, yeast and mold counts.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.