NanoReds 10 Natural Berry by Biopharma Scientific provides the antioxidant/phytonutrient power of up to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
NanoReds 10 Natural Berry is a unique blend of high-antioxidant berries, resveratrol (compound found naturally in plants that is used as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory) and Vitamin C found in NanoReds10 works to:
- Support healthy detoxification
- Boost your energy naturally, without the use of stimulants
- Supplement low-calorie and low-carb diets
- Bolster your mood and memory
- Help fight aging, including protecting eye health
- Support healthy cardiovascular function and digestion
- Maintain optimal immune function
NanoReds 10 Natural Berry Ingredients in 1 scoop: Super Anti-Oxidant Blend (Proprietary) 840 mg
- Grape Seed and Skin Extract, Elderberry (8% Anthocyanin), Wellberry (Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, Amla Fruit Extract, Citrus Biflavanoids and Vegetable Fatty Acids), Organic Amla Fruit Extract (standardize to 50% vitamin C), Whole Grape Extract (5% Trans Resveratrol)
Super Fruit and Vegetable Blend (Proprietary) 1030 mg
- Pomegranate, Lemon, Cranberry, Carrot, Tomato, Blueberry, Broccoli, Spinach, Black Carrot, Chokeberry, Pumpkin, Cherry, Black Currant, Hibiscus, Apple.
Super Fiber Blend (Proprietary) 9000 mg
- Organic Rice Bran Soluble, Vitafiber (isomalto-oligosaccharides from non-GMO corn and/or potato starch)
Stevia Leaf Crystals (Stevia Rebaudiana) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural flavor (plant based), Silica (flow agent), Malic Acid, Organic Honey, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Extract.
This product does not contain wheat, dairy/milk, gluten, soy, sugar, egg, artificial colors/flavors.
Suggested Use: Adults: Mix one (1) scoop with 6 - 8 ounces of purified water, juice, or tea. Children may use 1/2 scoop in 8 ounces of liquid. Shake briskly or blend briefly. Enjoy once a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Refrigerate after opening.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking prescription medications or prior to surgical procedures.
Keep out of reach of children.