Nasal Tabs 2 by Health Concerns is based on several traditional formulas and is used to provide support for those with acute or chronic sinus congestion with thick, yellow mucus.
- Support for acute and chronic sinus congestion with thick, yellow mucus, sinusitis, rhinitis, hay fever, colds and flu
- Addresses snoring due to facial congestion
- Addresses earache due to sinus blockage
- May be useful support for sinus headache
- Chinese Effects: Releases the surface; Dispels wind; Circulates blood
Ingredients in 3 tablets: Proprietary Blend (750 mg per tablet): Xanthium fruit (cang er zi), Cinnamon twig (gui zhi), Red Peony root (chi shao), Ligusticum root (chuan xiong), Angelica root (bai zhi), Eucalyptus leaf (Eucalyptus globulus), Cimicifuga rhizome (sheng ma), Licorice root (gan cao), Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris).
Other Ingredients: vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 3 tablets 3 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.