Progena's Allergena Pet Dander is an allergy relief from cats & dogs and other animals.
• Homeopathic sublingual immunotherapy
• Builds a strong immune system to help fight allergies
• Alleviates runny nose, sneezing, sinus congestion, sinus pressure, itchy & watery eyes
• Contains herbal drainage remedies to enhance the drainage process and remove antigen residue
• Additional immune support provided from echinacea
Animal dander is everywhere. Pet dander gets everywhere, including places where they have never set a paw.
• According to the National Institutes of Health, detectable levels of pet dander are in every home in the U.S.
• It's not the hair or the fur that is the real problem. People are usually allergic to the dander (flakes of dead skin) as well as the saliva and urine.
• Some people with pet allergies also have skin reactions. For instance, their skin might break out where a dog or cat licks them. Others with more severe allergies might develop hives on their face or chest.
• 10% of the U.S. population has pet allergies. Cat allergies are twice as common as dog allergies.
• 20% to 30% of people with allergic asthma have severe flare-ups after coming in contact with a cat.
Extracts of animal allergens include: cat & dog, horse, cattle, mouse, rat, hamster, gerbil, guinea pig, rabbit, hog, chicken, duck & goose.
The immune system defends us against disease. When harmful substances are detected, such as animal dander, the immune system creates antibodies, which destroy or neutralize allergens (i.e. mold, animal dander and/or pollens) that cause us to have allergic reactions. However, sometimes even our immune system is not strong enough to defend against these allergens.
Our homeopathic allergy drops build immunity by exposing your body in micro doses to whatever it is that you are allergic to. This way, the body becomes safely conditioned to tolerate the allergens that previously brought on allergic reactions, and ultimately reduce allergic symptoms.
Frequent administration of Allergena is essential to building immunity. Allow drops to be absorbed orally, then swallow. There are no known side effects. For extreme sufferers, heightened allergic reaction may occur following administration of Allergena. Do not be alarmed at this response. If you experience a headache after taking Allergena, decrease dose to a tolerable level. Then increase dose slowly over a period of two weeks.
Active Ingredients: Adrenal 3X, 4X; Echinacea 3X HPUS; Liver 6X, 12X; ACTH 12X, 30X; Histamine 12X; Animal Antigen Base 6X, 12X, 60X, 100X: Cat, Dog, Horse, Cattle, Mouse (Rat), Hamster (Gerbil), Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Hog, Chicken, Duck, Goose; Drainage Remedies: Baptisia tinctoria 3X HPUS, Hydrastis canadensis 3X HPUS, Myrrha 3X HPUS, Nasturtium aquaticum 3X HPUS, Phytolacca decandra 3X HPUS, Trigonella foenum-graecum 3X. Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified Water and 25% USP Ethanol.
Suggested Use: Adults: (12 and older): Shake well before use. Put 10 to 15 drops under the tongue 3 times daily, before or after meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children (under 12): Shake well before use. Put 6 drops under the tongue 3 times daily, before or after meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing. If symptoms do not improve after 5 days stop using product and contact your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.