U-Fn by Pacific Standards is concentrated brown seaweed extract. This product was developed to maximize the quantity of essential polysaccharides found in Laminaria, and at the same time to leave a natural balance of vitamins and minerals.
U-fucoidan is a polysaccharide found mainly in brown seaweed. Although U-fucoidan is recognized in other seaweeds and plants such as wakame, mozuku, and hijiki1, kombu (Laminaria japonica) is distinctively rich in this substance. Brown seaweed has been found continuously to be the most beneficial among other seaweeds and plants. Research has shown that when U-fucoidan was administered to cancer cells they dissipated within 72 hours.
• Decrease cholesterol levels: resulting from the way that enzymes breakdown fatty acids in the liver.
• Diabetes control: by slowing down the release of glucose into the blood; Lower blood pressure; Improve liver function.
• Improve immunity: from increasing the production of immune cells or natural killer cells (NK cells); Reduce stomach disorders.
• Skin rejuvenation: by increasing the production of integrin, a protein that helps in skin repair and firmness; Increase cell regeneration.
• Relieve allergies because of the increase of NK cells.
• Relieve arthritis by promoting the production of fibronetin which plays an important part in keeping joints flexible and lubricated.
• Herpes remedy because of fucoidan's antiviral properties; Stop formation of cancer cells through a process called apoptosis (cell self-destructing).
Ingredients: 600 mg of concentrated Laminaria Japonica per capsule.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules per day with a glass of water, before or with breakfast. For maximum benefits, take 4 capsules in the morning with a full glass of water.