Spirulina by Pure Planet is a rich source of vegetarian protein, chlorophyll, essential amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins. It also contains an abundant amount of Phycocyanin, a unique, blue-green pigment. Believed to have been a staple in the ancient Aztec diet, today Hawaiian Spirulina is considered one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet.
The highest quality blue-green algae available, Pure Planet Hawaiian Spirulina is grown under the intense tropical sun. Well known as an excellent source of easily digestible protein, their Hawaiian Spirulina contains 100-plus health-promoting nutrients, including vitamin E, vegetarian B12, iron, calcium, protein, vitamins, minerals, all 9 essential amino acids, and chlorophyll.
Spirulina, Mother Nature's multi-vitamin, has a long list of health benefits:
• Excellent source of protein and 100-plus nutrients
• Contains GLA
• Good for bodybuilding, energy and endurance
• Contains high levels of beta carotene, which may inhibit the aging process
• Can help increase endurance and stamina
• May reduce cravings and appetite
• May support healthy immune function
• May promote healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular function
Ingredients: Spirulina. No added magnesium stearate or inulin.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 to 3 tsp daily with water or juice.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription medication.
Keep out of reach of children.