ImmunoKinoko 500 by QOL Labs helps support both innate and adaptive immune response. Many people turn to alternative and complementary therapies when dealing with immune challenges. Unfortunately, while plenty of nutritional supplements claim to have immune-boosting properties, very few compounds have undergone rigorous scientific research.
Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC) is the active ingredient in ImmunoKinoko. It is an extract obtained from a hybridization of several subspecies of medicinal mushrooms.
• Maintains optimal NK cell activity. Natural killer (NK) cells are the immune system’s first line of defense.
• Enhances cytokine production. Cytokines are chemical messengers that help white blood cells communicate and coordinate an immune response.
• Promotes optimal T cell and macrophage activity. As part of the secondary immune response, T cells provide backup to NK cells. Macrophages engulf and ingest foreign particles and cellular debris.
• Increases the activity and number of dendritic cells. Dendritic cells provide defense in tissues exposed to the exterior environment.
Supported by over 20 human clinical studies at respected medical institutions—including Yale Medical School, MD Anderson, UC Davis, and the Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women’s Hospital—AHCC is the world’s most researched specialty immune supplement.
• A highly effective immune modulator used in over 1, 000 medical clinics worldwide.
• Japan’s top-selling immune-supporting specialty dietary supplement.
• Known for safety, as demonstrated by in vivo safety studies and 20 years of use.
Ingredients in 2 capsules:
AHCC proprietary blend 1000 mg
Mycelia extract of hybridized basidiomycetes (Lentinula edodes) mushrooms (with acetylated alpha-glucans)
candelilla wax (plant) dextrin (tapioca) cellulose (plant)
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, leucine.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules up to 3 times daily before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.