Woman's Balance by Health Concerns is designed to help eliminate congestion in the liver, in addition to strengthening the energy of the spleen in order to achieve harmony between these two important organs of the body.
Woman's Balance is specially formulated to aid women who may be experiencing a lack of appetite, irritable moods, flatulence, mild depression, dizziness, headaches and the cramping and bloating associated with menstruation.
Among the key ingredients in this proprietary blend of traditional Chinese herbs are citrus, cyperus and red root sage, all of which work in concert to dispel any stagnant energy in the liver and spleen.
- Helps to reduce or eliminate such symptoms of PMS as headache, irritability, breast tenderness and abdominal bloating
- Helps to dispel liver congestion
- Nourishes the liver's blood supply
- Helps the liver and spleen work together for improved health
- Promotes health of digestive system and normal bowel function
Ingredients in 3 tablets: Bupleurum (Chai Hu), Tang-kuei (Dang Gui), White Peony (Bai Shao), Salvia (Dan Shen), Poria (Fu Ling), Atractylodes (Bai Zhu), Cyperus (Xiang Fu), Citrus (Chen Pi), Moutan (Mu Dan Pi), Gardenia (Zhi Zi), Ginger (Gan Jiang), Licorice (Gan Cao).
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 3 tablets, 2 to 3 times daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Do not use this product if are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.